Disasters can strike quickly and without warning. They can force your family to be confined to or evacuated from your home. Families should prepare for disasters in advance. Below are listed some brochures and links to information that is available to help your family develop a disaster preparedness plan.
To Prepare For A Disaster
- Emergency Preparedness Checklist
- Your Family Disaster Plan
- Food and Water In An Emergency
- Terrorism - Preparing For The Unexpected
- Your Family Disaster Supplies Kit
- Pet Tips
- Winter Storms
Types Of Disasters
Where To Get Help
- American Red Cross
- FEMA Individual Assistance Programs
- Am I Eligible For Disaster Assistance? How Do I Apply?